The plot is simple: the slow-motion sandwich effect. A card is selected and returned to the pack. Two kings are placed face-up near the top and bottom of the pack - they move in toward the center, one step at a time, until only one card is trapped between them. Of course, that one card turns out to be the selection. But here's the rub: the entire effect happens with the spectator holding the cards! Better yet, this trick is all but self-working. If you can control a playing card, you can perform this miracle.
- Virtually self working; allows you to concentrate on learning the touches and nuances that turn this trick into a miracle.
- Audience tested thousands of times by Aaron Fisher.
- Widely considered one of the best sandwich trick of all time.
- Any deck, anytime, anywhere.
Search and Destroy also includes a detailed explanation of the Nowhere Pass â€” Aaron's acclaimed and well-thought-out approach to the Bluff Pass, long considered the province of only the most advanced sleight-of-hand experts. With the care and attention that has come to define Aaron's teaching, this segment will give you a new tool in your arsenal that you will find uses for in many of your own favorite effects. And that's only the beginning: the lessons you learn here about tension, focus, and design in sleight of hand will improve every card trick you do.
- Learn the secret of soft, elegant sleight of hand
- Perform surrounded
- Any conditions
- Completely invisible from any angle
- Control a card to any position in the pack